NJ Mobile Meetup Message Board NJ Mobile Meetup › Google I/O webcast meetup for Android track sessions?

Google I/O webcast meetup for Android track sessions?

Craig
CraiginNJ
North Wales, PA
Post #: 100
This sounds like a bad idea to me given it's partly during the daytime midweek, but ...

... given that Google I/O will be webcast live on Tues-Wed May 10-11, I wonder if there's any value to having a workday meetup in someone's home theatre to view & discuss the Android track of the telecast together (assuming the entire Android track will be webcast)? That would be about 11:30am until about 8:30pm ET each day, I assume.

Just a thought ... maybe a bad one, though the portion after 6pm might be viable. (I'm not even available for the Tuesday evening session, even though I'm posting this idea.) What do you think?

PS -- An alternative 'bad idea' might be a 'virtual meeting' alternative: a simultaneous freeconferencecall.com conference call or a twitter channel conversation for messaging between our participants during the session (if any of us are even interested).