NJ Mobile Meetup Message Board NJ Mobile Meetup › NJ Mobile Meetup Event Tomorrow Night

NJ Mobile Meetup Event Tomorrow Night

John F.
user 11576321
Group Organizer
Long Branch, NJ
Dear NJ Mobile Members,

Reminder that we have a great event tomorrow night at the NTT DATA office in Woodbridge, NJ on Strategies for Mobile Device Support in Corporate Environments.  For this event we'll have two presentations, the first by Craig Johnston with a focus on the use of dual personas on mobile devices in the corporate environment and the second by Ramesh Narayanaswamy with his experiences in managing 4000+ devices in the field.

Please update your status if necessary so we can gauge attendance accurately.  Thanks.

John Fleming
john.fleming@nttdata.com
Sudhakar G A.
user 52812172
Edison, NJ
Post #: 2

Dear John,

I aM sorry I am unable to attend today's meeting due to a emergency business meeting. Meet you in the next meeting.

Have a great evening.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhakar G Agaram

Dear NJ Mobile Members,

Reminder that we have a great event tomorrow night at the NTT DATA office in Woodbridge, NJ on Strategies for Mobile Device Support in Corporate Environments.  For this event we'll have two presentations, the first by Craig Johnston with a focus on the use of dual personas on mobile devices in the corporate environment and the second by Ramesh Narayanaswamy with his experiences in managing 4000+ devices in the field.

Please update your status if necessary so we can gauge attendance accurately.  Thanks.

John Fleming
john.fleming@nttdata.com

Ramesh S.
nramesh
Edison, NJ
Post #: 1
Hello All

I came across an analyst report on Enterprise Mobility Management done by Aberdeen group. thought i'll share it with you all.

https://skydrive.live...­

THanks
Ramesh