The West Los Angeles NLP Meetup Group Message Board › Modeling the Core Beliefs of Steve Jobs

Modeling the Core Beliefs of Steve Jobs

This message board is read-only.

Erol F.
erolfox
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
Well hello to members of the West Los Angeles NLP Meetup group!

It's been some time since we've had much activity here. When Carol moved we lost our meeting space and it's time to find a new one. If you have suggestions for a space, around Santa Monica & no cost would be ideal, please let me know. (No cost can mean we can have no admission fee.)

It would be great to kick off our meetups in 2012. I want to make them fun where we both guide new people to get big wins as well as masters being able to sharpen their mastery. We can do both.

To get the NLP energy flowing again, you may enjoy this article I just wrote about Steve Jobs. One of the definitions of NLP is of course "the modeling human excellence". This aspect of NLP is often overlooked yet possibly the most enlightening aspect. It's how most of NLP was developed. In the article I point out three hugely important core beliefs of Jobs that stand out at the beginning of his life. Without NLP, most people will miss them as shaping his destiny.

http://inherentexcell...­

It would be great to hear from everyone what they model out from this wonderful biography of one of our greatest American inventor heroes. It may be fun for a meetup to invite an expert in some field that we model as a practice in learning and mastering our modeling skills.

Until soon...

Erol Fox
NLP Meetup Coordinator