We meet weekly to explore Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), a powerful set of tools and attitudes you can use to run your own brain and life!
Most of our programs are:
* basic NLP skills, techniques, concepts tailored to participants curious about NLP that may not have taken any NLP classes
* less than $20
* you will take home a skill, technique, or new perspective that you can begin applying to your life right away
* taught by NLP Practitioners, Master Practitioners, and NLP trainers
* designed for folks new to NLP NLP -or- who have read a book or two and want to learn more
* NLP Practitioners are welcome to attend to review, learn, and support the learning process for others
We currently meet in the evening every Monday.
Our meeting schedule is:
* 1st Monday of the Month - Central Austin Location (Cafe Express at North Lamar/ 34th)
* 2nd Monday of the Month - South Austin Location (William Cannon near Brodie)
* 3rd Monday of the Month - North Austin Location (Unity Center near 183/ Anderson Square)
* 4th Monday of the Month - Far South Austin Location (Oak Hill Healing Arts near the "Y")
* 5th Monday of the Month - North Austin Location (Unity Center near 183/ Anderson Square)
Join the Meetup to get event notifications, reminders, and to RSVP!
Focus on learning and practicing a specific new skill, technique, or strategy from the wealth of NLP discoveries and innovations.