Sep 11, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
<p>This Meetup is a fully accredited NLP Training course. (Well to be perfectly honest it's exactly 1/60th of one. ) There is no cost to attend the Mee You will learn TONS of NLP, meet cool people who are very interested in transforming their own lives through this technology. Here's what others have said about NLP.
"Its theoretical underpinnings represent an ambitious attempt to codify and synthesize the insights of linguistics, body language, and the study of communication systems." Psychology Today "[NLP] does offer the potential for making changes without the usual agony that accompanies these phenomena. . . Thus it affords the opportunity to gain flexibility, creativity, and greater freedom of action than most of us now know. . ." Training and Development Journal ". . . real estate brokers and salespeople use Neuro-Linguistics to enhance their communication skills and provide them with more choices when working in a difficult situation. . . it shows how we make sense of the world around us and communicate.
" Real Estate Today
You've already experienced NLP in many ways...
- If you've ever done anything with Weight Watchers, you've seen bits of NLP in there.
- If you've ever taken a sales training course, you've learned a tiny bit of NLP
- If you've taken a course on Communication, you've learned some NLP
- If you've ever been exposed to a Tony Robbins event, all he DOES is NLP (he performs...doesn't teach much)
- ...and on...and on...and on.
Why attend? Well for starters we deliver more training than anyone else in Canada. Our NLP Body of Knowledge is enormous and growing by the week. We've been trained by the most respected names in the world of NLP, and we do it all for a price you might find astonishing... Come along for a free