add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NM Tech Scene Message Board NM Tech Scene Discussion Forum › Tonight in Rio Rancho, next week in ABQ

Tonight in Rio Rancho, next week in ABQ

Group Organizer
Albuquerque, NM

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season.

With an impending baby delivery, I'm afraid I'll be missing tonight's meetup in Rio Rancho (though there's still a chance I'll stop by).  Nonetheless, we do have some really good folks going with a variety of technical backgrounds - so please consider checking it out (TONIGHT from 6-8 at the Toro Bar & Grill:­)

Next week (Wednesday the 19th), we're changing up WebGeeks a bit with a special event at O'Niell's Pub's "Newton's Cradle" coworking space. They'll be providing some food and, in addition to hearing a bit about the space, we'd also like to hear from you about what you're working on, whether you have jobs or projects that need people, or if you're looking for new opportunities yourself.  Because of all that, we're changing the timing a bit as well with an official start at 5PM. Sign up at:­

Interested in Change Management?  Join us tomorrow at TechThursday (from 3:30 - 5:00 PM at O'Niell's Pub Meeting Room):­

Interested in Policy around Economic Development? Please consider the JT8 'Executive Session' with NMEDD Secretary Jon Barela on December 28th at the new Phillips Technology Institute Collaboration Center:­

And best wishes to you and yours for a happy and healthy holiday season.