ALL THINGS INTERNATIONAL [Expats, Foreigners & Global Minds] Message Board › Can YOU help?

Can YOU help? Anyone interested in an organizational meeting to revive this group?

Guy H.
GuyHenoumont
New Orleans, LA
Hi all (:

This group was started last January with a friend of mine who left town soon after. Any one interested in meeting with me briefly to discuss ways to revive this meetup group? I just need some input and encouragement and i'll take care of all the practical details and hosting.

Also I want to look at the possibility of working with the local group InterNations (for expats/foreigners only).

I live around the corner from Lakeview Brew coffee house on Canal Blvd. in Lakeview but can meet you anywhere and just about any time.

Guy Henoumont/Organizer

504-460-9049

guyheno@gmail.com

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,

I can't hop over there to meet right now, but wanted to share... I'm a member of Internations, but I haven't been able to attend their meet-up groups because they fall on the same night as my writer's group. Also hard for me to make the movie afternoons because I write full-time on the weekends. So I apologize for not meeting everyone yet. But I'm definitely interested in getting together to go to a pub sometime or other nighttime activity, and I'm often available on weeknights.
A former member
Post #: 3
Also, if you need me to contact anyone on Internations, let me know.