addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Boynton Coders Message Board › Organizer change (through July 2011)

Organizer change (through July 2011)

Scott C.
14to9
Group Organizer
Boynton Beach, FL
Hi everyone,

I saw the email from Meetup this morning indicating that Steven has stepped away from the group, presumably while he's engaged abroad.  The system indicated that our group would dissolve in 14 days without leadership and more notably, paid sponsorship.

In the interest of preserving the group, I have put forth our startup's credit card and funded the Meetup account for another six months (about 40 bucks).  The system has named me Organizer (and I now have lots of exciting privileges to play with in the web site.)

If anyone is specifically interested in Organizing the Boca Ruby Meetup, please do let me know.  I'm happy to help bridge the group while we consider our options.

Hoping to see (more of) you Wednesday-

sc