North Boynton Coders Message Board › Looking for Rails developers
|A former member||
At Intergi we are looking for a Rails developer to join our growing technology team.
You will be working only for in-house projects among them Playwire and Gamezone.
We need a dedicated programmer looking to use his/her skillset to help us
create new and exciting online businesses.
- 2-5 years of Web development experience.
- Experience with Rails, or another modern web framework, such as Django, Grails, Lift,
CakePHP, or CodeIgniter.
If you don’t know Ruby and/or Rails, but have a solid background in
programming and the desire to learn, we will consider your candidacy.
- Strong experience with relational data models, and MySQL
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services (S3, Cloudfront, EC2)
- Linux administration and usage
- Flash or Flex
We are an advertising network creating multiple projects to help
our publishers improve their sites and extend their reach.
If you are interested please email me your resume to dlapiduz [at] intergi [dot] com.