addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NoCo Writers Group Message Board › June 14th Critique and Review Location Changed Please Review!

June 14th Critique and Review Location Changed Please Review!

A former member
Hello all,

Dazbog's had problems with their reservation system and once again double booked us with another group. I've changed the location of our meeting to Next Door restaurant which is just around the corner from Dazbog's next to the Rialto Theater.

Sorry for the change but look forward to seeing you there.

Ben

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/nocowriters/events/66624282/­

When: Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: Next Door Food & Drink
222 E. 4th St.
Loveland, CO 80537

RSVP limit: 12 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.