align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NoCo Writers Group Message Board › new fiction from the Saturday Six Challenge on Coal Review

new fiction from the Saturday Six Challenge on Coal Review

A former member
Hello all,

Congratulations are in order to Becky Cirkovic and Theresa Rose for winning the last two Saturday Six Challenges. You can read their stories; Debra Revisited and The Only Bad Steaks in Wyoming on www.coalreview.com. While you are there, take a moment to subscribe and to comment on Becky and Theresa's story. I'm sure they'd appreciate the support. I know I do. And if you feel up to it like Coal Review on Facebook.

For those who don't know, the Saturday Six Challenge is a contest where you are given a prompt and you then have two hours to write a complete story of at least 600 words. The stories are then read aloud, voted on and a winner is chosen. The winner, upon submitting their edited work, receives a $25 dollar gift card of their choice and their story is published on Coal Review.

Thanks to all for being members of NoCo Writers. Have a great weekend.

Sincerely,

Ben Ward