nodejs Message Board › Professional Node.js Training in NYC from thenodefirm.com!
|A former member||
Paolo Fragomeni, Co-founder & Partner, The Node Firm
Thursday, August 2nd from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday, August 3rd from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
This bootcamp will be led by Paolo Fragomeni, co-founder and CTO of Nodejitsu. After more than a decade of enterprise programming, in 2010 Paolo left his research at MIT to co-found Nodejitsu. In addition to developing Nodejitsu's core systems, Paolo runs training for Nodejitsu.
In this keynote we introduce Node.js, why it is different, and when for what problems it should be used. This session is intended for architects and developer with no previous knowledge of Node.js and includes:
- Node.js basics
- Callbacks and streams
- Node.js Essentials
- Learn Node.js Fundamentals
- Create HTTP Applications with Node
- Learn about module management in node.js
- Integration with 3rd party services
- Networking with node
- Build Realtime Services with Node.js
- Topics include:
- Modules and NPM
- Child Processes
- How to Create an HTTPS Server
- Socket.io & hands-on hacking
- Using a database with Node.js
Delve into the advanced principles and techniques for developing and debugging Node.js applications. This section is geared toward experienced Node.js professionals who have the required pre-requisite and wish to gain a deeper understanding of the technology.
- Learn different approaches used to debug Node.js applications
- Learn how to effectively test Asynchronous Methods
- Integrate existing infrastructure with Node
- Using TPC and UDP protocols
- Using Clusters and Isolates effectively
- Node.js security
- Advanced Socket.io Training
- Testing Node.js Code, with and without a framework
- Integration Testing and Mocked testing for HTTP Services
Here is the link.