HitPoint Inc. has an immediate opening for a contract iPhone developer.��
Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with current iPad engine and add in missing features and game puzzles
- Co-operation with other development team members (e.g. Project
manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality
assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Delivering builds on a scheduled basis for review by game publishers
- Experience with iPhone OS SDK (Objective C)
Experience with OpenGL a plus
- Experience with game development a plus
- SVN and Fogbugz experience a plus
This is a 2-3 month contract project. Competitive pay. Contractor will be expected to meet in person at HitPoint's Hatfield office 1-2 times per week.
If you are interested, please email Paul at [address removed] or call 413.349.4110.
Paul B. Hake - HitPoint Inc.
[masked] skype: paulbhake
Hidden-discuss mailing list - home page: http://www.hidden-tech.net
You are receiving this because you are on the Hidden-Tech Discussion list.
If you would like to change your list preferences, Go to the Members
page on the Hidden Tech Web site.
Leah MasciSkytemple Portfolio
Personal Portfolio Northampton Web Developers Meet-up