Western Mass Web Developers/ Designers Message Board › Greetings! New to Pioneer Valley Programming Scene

Greetings! New to Pioneer Valley Programming Scene

Justin
user 106396652
Northampton, MA
Post #: 1
Greetings! My name is Justin and have been living in Amherst/Hadley for the past 8 years (including my time at UMass) and am trying to reach out and meet local contacts who share the same love for programming, web development and start up businesses as I do. For the past two years I've been learning to code while developing a website (www.pollis.com) and spent ~30 hours a week nights and weekends doing so. The business side of the site has gotten us in close contact with Reed Fleishman, a marketing agency from NYC. Of the couple of professionals that have taken the time to view our site their immediate response is "become more web 2013 ready before we launch the marketing campaign" aka our aesthetics aren't up to current internet standards. My hopes from joining this forum were to meet developers and network as well as hopefully find somebody that would be interested in joining the team to do some designs/visual layouts. If you're interested I'd love to buy you a cup of coffee or the likes and talk web. Thanks for the time reading and I look forward to meeting some of you at the upcoming meetups!