addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Orleans French Language Meetup Group Message Board › French meetup REALLY happening now, but Thurs not wed

French meetup REALLY happening now, but Thurs not wed

A former member
Hi all. Yes, it's true. There's REALLY a french conversation meetup happening, but date of last message was wrong. The meetup will be 7pm, THURSDAY Jan 19. It's at my house, 3327 Dumaine at near Bayou St. John, between Hagan and Moss. Yellow house with iron gate. All you new members, please come! Call me at (504) 430-8608 for more info. I'll have wine and snacks as usual, and anything anyone wants to contribute would be great. Otherwise just come and remember the one rule: no english! All welcome, from native speakers to oh la la-ers (me).

See you!

Jeanne Jaubert