addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Orleans French Language Meetup Group Message Board › follow-up to 1st meetup at Village Coffee

follow-up to 1st meetup at Village Coffee

Guy H.
GuyHenoumont
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Bonjour Greyson, Henry, Kellan, Oscar, Rene'e, Melanie, Adrian, (I couldn't find Chris)

Vite fait -- et en anglais:

On my own, I'll pursue with Charlie Rome the idea of showing free French movies at the Deutsches Haus in Metaire.

If some of you are interested in a German Language meetup group, just let me know.

I am SERIOUS about starting an Esperanto group. It'll pop up on meetup.com soon ... or let me know if you wanna be notified.

I talked to Nolan , the assistant manager at the coffee house and we gonna rent the conference room upstairs twice a month for French classes -- once for beginners and one for advanced readers/fluent speakers.

If some of you want to join Oscar and me for tennis or book discussion group (English), let us know.

I'm restarting this month the French short story discussions. Kellan, if you want to recommend a Camus short story, that'd be great. (Though I may veto it...)

Finally, I thank you for showing up en masse last night at the Village Coffee! I'll soon put Oscar in charge of those meetups. There is litle response to Joelle & Ernst's meetup this coming Wednesday, so let's not interfere with that and we'll meet again Thursday May 23 since Zotz' French meetup is on Wednesday 15. Then , as I mentioned, we can have a class upstairs on the 30th.

And I'll probably add a Friday or Saturday night on Maple St.

Voila!

Thanks for reading me... et a la prochaine!

Guy Henoumont/Organizer

504-460-9049

guyheno@gmail.com