addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gamers Association of Louisiana (GALs) Message Board › What would you like to see happen that you would participate in?

What would you like to see happen that you would participate in?

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Hello all,

This group has been growing nicely on the site since I took over, but it seems to have very little activity at least from the signed up members as far as actually coming to the meetups. What types of events would yall like to see? I pay for meetup to have get together where I see new faces from the group and get to know other repeating faces better. If all I do is get my friends to show up that I call there is no point in having a group. However, I like the group and would love to get feedback on what intrigues you all. I want to make this group bigger and better, and I can only do that with everyone's help.

Thanks,

Brian