Gamers Association of Louisiana (GALs) Message Board › NOLA Gamers may closing down unless response is heard from several members

NOLA Gamers may closing down unless response is heard from several members

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Hello everyone,

Before I even get started on this, let me say that I find it quite sad that I havent even met half of the club members here, much less know even 25% of you. To those of you who have attended that I have seen numerous times, please disregard this email as it does not apply to you. For those of you who have attended once and I have never heard from again I welcome you to send me comments, suggestions, or flat at flame mail about how much you hate me or the club. For those of you I have never seen, I would like some type of explanation of why you dont want to come out. If I dont hear from several people I will be closing this group. I dont know if many of you are aware or not, but this group does cost money to run on meetup. I am tired of spending money to have a group that does just about nothing. So I want suggestions, ideas, comments, advice, other meetup possibilities, other locations, anything you want to see. Or this meetup will be closed down.

Sincerely,

Brian