Major industry professionals could read your scripts if you choose to submit to the Nashville Film Festival Screenwriting Competition, which I administrate.
Signed on so far to read winning scripts from the Nashville Film Festival Screenwriting Competition:
* Tom Pollock, former Chair of Universal Pictures, Vice Chair and Executive VP of MCA, and co-founder of The Montecito Picture Company, who has influenced the development of films from Schindler's List to Jurassic Park to Up In The Air
* Blossom Films, Nicole Kidman's production company - Rabbit Hole
* Laray Mayfield, noted casting director and frequent collaborator with David Fincher - House of Cards, Benjamin Button, Fight Club
* Ben Nearn, Co-Founder and CEO of Sycamore Pictures - Black Swan, The Ides of March, The Way, Way Back
* Harmony Korine, revered indie filmmaker - Spring Breakers
* Rich Peluso, Senior Vice President of AFFIRM Films, the Faith/Family and Inspirational Label of Sony Picture Entertainment - Soul Surfer, Courageous
* Lewis Bogach, Vice President of CMT-TV and Presidents' Emmy Award Winner - My Big Redneck Wedding, My Big Redneck Vacation, CMT Greatest Moments
We are also offering over $55,000 in cash and prizes, including passes to our festival for semi-finalists and finalists, where industry pros from all over the world mingle. In the past, Festival guests have included William Shatner, Nicole Kidman, William H. Macy, Claire Bowen, and many more. We expect a crowd of over 100,000+ this year at the festival.
If you submit by November 30th, it’s only $35 for a script entered in one category. For more information and to submit, check out:
Thanks so much. We hope to receive your submissions.
Screenwriting Competition Administrator
Nashville Film Festival
615. 742. 2500