**THE ONLY WAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IS TO PAY USING THIS LINK, but there are no refunds. Complete directions are at the end of this description. There are no refunds.
Come join us as we see West Side Story, a classic, must-see Broadway show. We'll be seated in the Orchestra section: classy, eh?
West Side Story made a huge splash when it debuted on Broadway 50 years ago. Now ... it's back with great reviews, Tony nominations galore &, of course, all its unforgettable songs: "Tonight,” “America,” “Maria,” “I Feel Pretty” and “Somewhere.”
The show is set in New York in the mid-1950s and explores the rivalry between two teenage gangs of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. The young protagonist, Tony, who belongs to the American gang, falls in love with Maria, the sister of the rival Puerto Rican gang's leader.
“A ROUGHED-UP AND GORGEOUS NEW REVIVAL. IT SOARS. Seeing the huge cast in Robbins’ spectacular dances and hearing Bernstein’s majestic score played by a full orchestra is SHEER EXCITEMENT. THIS IS BROADWAY IN VERY FINE FORM: STANDING UP TO FACE DARKNESS HEAD ON, AND UNAFRAID TO BE A THING OF BEAUTY.” --Time Out
"This FRESH, BOLD production is SO EXCITING IT MAKES YOU ACHE WITH PLEASURE. IT’S BOTH AIRBORNE and TRANSCENDENT.” --New Yorker
To Purchase Tickets (Buy ASAP because they will sell out, but there are no refunds)
1. Visit this link where I am selling tickets for the show
2. Towards the middle of the page, choose the number of tickets you need.
3. Right below the quantity, click your method of payment (variety of credit cards or Paypal)
4. Fill in your billing information
5. Click Review Order and Continue on the bottom of the page
6. Keep the confirmation and bring it with you on that day, just in case.