Nonprofit Connector Message Board › Party this Weekend -- Plans for the Fall

Party this Weekend -- Plans for the Fall

Trish B.
user 50944272
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Hey Everyone! 

I miss you guys!! I hope your summer has been going well. August is flying by and I’ve realized that I’ve not done any events in a while now. Sorry about that! Its not for lack of desire, but rather I’ve been working hard on plans for the fall. So here are a couple of updates….

How about another house party before the summer is over? Join me this Saturday for a schmooze and dance party at my house. We had a great time last time and I’m looking forward to doing it again! 

There will be a lot of new events this fall and I will be opening up the meetups for more guest presenters. Are you interested in helping to run the group and host events? I’m looking for someassistant organizers. Let me know if you’re interested! 

Also, save the dates below for a new series called Spark Sundays. In addition to the regular meetups I’m planning a new hybrid event that combines a symposium with a meetup of meetups and all sorts of fun crowdsourcing/open technology formats. There will be Spark Talks for experts and thought leaders (like you!) as well as a chance to create your own discussion groups and interact with 200 new allies. Curious? There will be lots more soon….in the meantime what do you think of the topics?

The topics run the full range for my various meetup groups but HIGH IMPACT was especially designed with this group in mind!

September 23rd – MODERN LOVE
How are dating, sex and relationships changing and evolving?

October 7th - EVERYDAY BLISS
What practices do you use to cultivate happiness, vitality, pleasure and consciousness in your life?

October 21st- MOOD FOOD
We know food affects our bodies but how does it impact our emotions and our state of mind?

October 21st - HIGH IMPACT
How can we help each other have more impact with our message, product or service and be an even greater force for positive change in the world? 

November 18th - EARTH WISDOM
What can we learn from nature, indigenous cultures and the earth itself and how can we better apply this in our daily lives?

December 2nd- LOCAL GIFTS
Let’s celebrate the season and the abundance of talented local artists and musicians as we share our gifts.

I’m really looking forward to connecting, playing and exploring with you again soon!

All the best,

Trish