Nonprofit Connector Message Board › Parking & FAQ for Saturday’s Party

Parking & FAQ for Saturday’s Party

Trish B.
user 50944272
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Parking & FAQ for Saturday’s Party

Here’s some additional information for the party. Hope You can make it!

Address: 29 Elm Street, Somerville, MA 02143

Parking: Parking permits and time limits have been lifted around my house by the city of Somerville for the night of the party. If you get a ticket let me know and I’ll send you the contact for the person that can take care of it for you. My house is also only a 5 minute walk from the Porter Square T-stop on the Redline. Parking at Alewife garage and taking the T two stops is a pretty easy option if you don’t want to have to park in the city.

Cost and What to Bring: Something significant to share such as a good bottle of wine, an appetizer or AND/OR $10 to contribute towards the expenses of the night. Your contributions are very appreciated!! (If you are unable to contribute for financial reasons please come anyway.) :)

Yes, you can pay at the door.

Friends are Welcome to join you.

DJ Alkemi! We have the pleasure of a special guest DJ --a very good friend of mine, Alkemi. In addition to being a great financial planner, he also is a professional DJ and knows how to get the room movin and grooving! Be sure to give him some love during the night! Thanks Alkemi! 

Dress Code: There is no set dress code for the evening. Some people get dressed up, others are in T-shirts. It’s up to you…

Age Range: I’ve been getting several questions about age range of the evening. This one is really hard to call. My meetup groups overall have a very wide range from 20’s to 60+. Various events have had different mixes. Personally, I LOVE to have all ages, backgrounds etc….and it’s one of my favorite parts of my meetup groups. I encourage you to come no matter what your age. There’s always someone interesting to meet if you keep an open mind. 

Ambiance: The first part of the evening will be for great conversation and mingling. Once the music starts you can still mingle and talk in various areas of the house – especially in the back porch area.

Drinking: Please drink responsibly and look out for one another. If you see someone has drunk too much, PLEASE let me know so that I can make sure they get home safely. Of course you also need to be 21 to drink. :)

Loose Schedule:
Conversation, Networking, General Schmoozing: 7-9pm
Dancing and General Merriment: 9-12am
Hanging out: 12am til….

Hope you can make it!

Trish
Feel free to call 413-320-3991 or email me at trish@trishblain.com if you have any questions.