Non-Profit Support Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: (NP) Be Mobile With Your Business

Meetup details changed: (NP) Be Mobile With Your Business

Aimee, B.
BusinessPRnews
Group Organizer
Flower Mound, TX
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/nonprofitsupport/events/142669092/­
When: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:30 AM
Where: Regus, Lewisville
405 State Highway 121 Building A, Suite 250
Lewisville, TX 75067
469-444-3703
Price: $15.00 per person
RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs
......................................­........................................­
Driving Direction: click here.
* Your GPS might take you to somewhere else.  Be sure to read the Driving Direction.
price: $15.00 per person Prepaid / $20 cash at the door
* Cover food and drink and more
RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs
* This event is posted across our 8 local Meetup groups.
......................................­........................................­
Special Gifts:
For our first 10 attendees, Julie, the Regus Office Manager at Lewisville will give the first 10 attendees a voucher that may be used for Private day Office, day campus Office, Meeting Room, or Videoconference studio only.  This coupon is value at $200.  Redeemable at Regus Lewisville.  Come and find out more.
From DFW Business Network, you will receive a special discount card that can help save you up to 64% on your printing needs at OfficeMax.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.