May 6, 2012 · 12:30 PM
Dear North London Pot-luckers!
We are delighted to hold another pot-luck in our home, this time on Sunday 6 May
Our intentions for the pot-luck are to welcome everyone, to have fun exploring eating raw food dishes, to connect with new and old friends, and to help support each other with our food choices.
Our last pot-luck was in March, where we welcomed some more new faces (see pictures above, below and upside-down!). A big thank you, to all of you came made this one such a heart-warming experience
Arrangements are very similar to previous gatherings. In particular, please note the following:
* Please bring a raw vegan dish (ie not cooked), enough to share with 6-8 people. Organic would be great
* We will send the full address and directions on Wednesday 2nd May, for people who have already booked - or the day after you RSVP, for later bookings
* As previously, we are requesting a £2 contribution in advance, to cover some of our costs
* You are welcome to arrive from 12.30pm onwards, and to stay up to 6pm
* If possible, please aim to arrive by 1pm. This helps us to ensure that we all get to eat at a reasonable time
* We plan to hold an opening circle at around 1pm, and we'll start eating straight after that
* We are keeping the house shoe-free, so please bring some comfy slippers or indoor shoes to feel extra welcome
We look forward to seeing you there
Warm regards, Adam & Charlotte x