Dear North London Pot-luckers!
We are delighted to hold another pot-luck in our home, this time on Sunday 29 January, partly to celebrate our two birthdays, which fall just before and after.
The pot-luck follows on from the abundant, creative and well-attended pot-lucks, both in November, and just after Christmas (see the picture below for some of the delicious dishes people have brought previously!). A big thank you, to each and every one of you, who came and made both of these so enjoyable.
Arrangements are very similar to previous gatherings. In particular, please note the following:
* Please bring a raw vegan dish, enough to share with 6-8 people. Organic would be great
* We will send out full address details via email on Wednesday 25th January - for people booking after that date, the address will be sent to you by email, soon after you have booked.
* As previously, we are requesting a £2 contribution in advance, to cover some of our costs
* You are welcome to arrive from midday onwards, and to stay up to 6pm
* We will hold an opening circle at 1pm, and we'll start eating straight after that
* If possible, please aim to arrive by 12.30/1pm. This helps us to ensure that we all get to eat at a reasonable time
* We are keeping the house shoe-free, so please bring some comfy slippers or indoor shoes to feel extra welcome
We look forward to seeing you there, both new faces and old
Warm regards, Adam & Charlotte x