I'm holding a Raw Food Made Easy workshop in our home in Highgate, on Saturday 14th July, between 1pm and 5pm.
This workshop will have a focus on Equipment and Gadgets.
Our intentions for the workshop include:
- having fun, making both sweet and savoury dishes
- using blenders, food processors, dehydrators and other equipment
- using knives, mandolines, spiralizers, nut milk bags and other gadgets
- sampling what we make, as we go along
- encouraging you to introduce more raw foods into your current diet
- connecting with new and old friends in a cosy home environment
- there will be plenty of time for questions and answers during the afternoon
- all recipes will be emailed out after the workshop, for you to try again at home
Everything we cover will be based on my experiences of eating a mainly raw-food diet for over 6 years, catering for weekend retreats and workshops, coaching individuals, personal study of raw and living foods, as well as 3 weeks experience and training at the cutting-edge Tree of Life centre in Arizona.
Address and timing details
Please note the following:
- I will send the full address and directions on Wednesday 11th July, for people who have already booked - or the day after you RSVP, for later bookings.
- Do have breakfast and/or a light snack before you come. But please leave space in your tummy for all the delicious dishes we will be sampling throughout the afternoon.
- You are welcome to arrive from 12.30pm onwards.
- We plan to start promptly at 1pm.
- The workshop will take approxmately 3-4 hours, so we should be finished at around 5pm.
- We are keeping our house shoe-free, so please bring some comfy slippers or indoor shoes to feel extra welcome.
Booking and Payment
- To secure your place, please make full payment before the workshop.
- The workshop fee is £40, incluing tuition, food to try, recipes to take away, and a lot of fun too .
- You can pay by PayPal, and book online, if you RSVP "Yes" on this page.
- Or, if you prefer to pay by cheque or direct bank transfer, please send me an email via Meetup, or post a comment below, and I will send you an email with payment information.
- If you need to cancel, and you tell me this before Wednesday 11th July, I will refund your payment less a £10 admin charge, or you can transfer your place to a friend, at any time before the workshop.
I plan to hold follow-up workshops covering different aspects of raw food in more detail. You will be able to pick and choose workshops, as each workshop will be self-contained.
Topics covered might include sprouting, sauerkraut and other fermented foods, breakfast items, salad dressings, main meal dishes, cakes, puddings and sweet treats, warm/hot raw food, transitional diets, eating a mix of raw and cooked items, and optimising your energy levels on a raw-food diet.
Overall, attending these workshops should give you the support you need to introduce more raw food into your diet, and to expand your range of raw dishes, as well as delighting your family and friends
If you have any questions before you decide to book this workshop, please send me an email via Meetup, or post a comment below.
I look forward to seeing you on the day.
Warm regards, Adam