October 21, 2012 · 1:00 PM
Dear North London Pot-luckers!
After a break over the summer, I'm delighted to tell you that we're holding another pot-luck in Highgate, this time on Sunday 21st October.
Our intentions for the pot-luck are to welcome everyone, to have fun exploring eating raw food dishes, to connect with new and old friends, and to help support each other with our food choices.
The pictures to the right and below show how abundant all our food creations to share have been previously. We can't wait to see what everyone will bring this time round
Arrangements this time are very similar to previous meetings. In particular, please note the following:
* Please bring a raw vegan dish (ie not cooked), enough to share with 6-8 people. Organic would be great
* We'll send the full address and directions on Wednesday 17th October, for people who have already booked - or the day after you RSVP, for later bookings
* As previously, we are requesting a £2 contribution in advance, to cover some of our costs
* If possible, please aim to arrive between 1pm and 1.30pm. This helps us to ensure that we all get to eat at a reasonable time, after our opening circle
* You are welcome to stay up to 6pm
* We are keeping the house shoe-free, so please bring some comfy slippers or indoor shoes to feel extra welcome. (An alternative way of feeling comfy is in the picture - not sure this will work for everyone though !!! )
We look forward to seeing you there
Warm regards, Adam x