align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The North Dallas Screenwriting Group Message Board › Printable strengths and weaknesses checklist.

Printable strengths and weaknesses checklist.

S. L.
LanePorter
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 31
Find your script’s strengths and weaknesses - a checklist from http://www.ScriptForS...­.

Now available on our file download section. Check it out!
Toni C.
user 4267049
Amarillo, TX
Post #: 2
Thank you. I signed up for the teleconference too. It was free. Free is good. :)
I went to women in film and another film group and told them what a great meetup this one is thanks to your hard work and people showing up and all. I feel like I have learned a lot already.

Toni
S. L.
LanePorter
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 45
Cool! And thanks for the props. I think we're really getting work done in our group. I wish we could also socialize more at the meetup but we've got so many contributions now, we have no time! I suppose that's the sacrifice. Great work and feedback but less socializing.