North End Hikes and Walks with Dogs Message Board › A new website called "Pack"

A new website called "Pack"

Vicki G.
user 10222120
Newport, WA
Post #: 1
Since this group is full of dog-crazy people, I thought some of you might be interested in a new project started by Megan Casey, one of the original founders of Squidoo. Her new project is called "Pack" and today it is starting up - not sure what it is all about yet, but I like Megan's track record with projects she's been involved with. So today you can make a webpage about each of your dogs (current or ones that have crossed the rainbow bridge). Here is the link to check out my pages about Tim: Tim on Pack and Hank on Pack
Kathy L.
KathyLosacco
Group Organizer
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 53
Thanks, Vicky. I have added Austin and Lexus. Looks cool.
Vicki G.
user 10222120
Newport, WA
Post #: 2
If anyone else made a page about their dog(s), post the link so we can visit their page and give them a "love"smile
Collene
SeaJaiy
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 5
It appears to be closed to new members right now - probably while they manage their current growth....
Vicki G.
user 10222120
Newport, WA
Post #: 3
I have one invitation to Pack if anyone wants one. I do need to get your email address to send the invitation, (I have to fill out a webform and then the invitation comes directly from Pack) If you don't want to post your email here, please feel free to contact me privately

Vicki Green
(206) 356-7915
picnicpointpets@comcast.net
Collene
SeaJaiy
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 6
Added Jeb today - looks like a fun site...