North End Hikes and Walks With Dogs
Terms of membership agreement
North End Hikes and Walks with Dogs (aka “ group”) is a purely social organization promoting the exercise and socialization of dogs and their people.
The organizers and event hosts have volunteered their time to organize events within the group.
I understand that attendance at meetup “group” events is not without risk to me, my guests or my dogs. I understand and accept the inherent risk related to participation in meetup “group” events and activities. I accept that my dogs, my guests and I may be exposed to dogs which may be difficult to control and may be the cause of injury.
I hereby waive and release the organizers, assistant organizers and event hosts of the “group” and any participating businesses from any and all liability if any nature for injury or damage which I, my guests or my dogs may suffer including specifically but not limited to any injury or damage resulting from the action of said dogs or any other dog.
In consideration of and as an inducement to the acceptance for attendance by my dogs, my guests and or me at any meetup “group” event I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers, assistant organizers, event host or any participating businesses from all claims by any member of my family or any other person accompanying me to any meetup “group” event as a result of injury or damage by any dog, including my own, or for any other reason.
I agree to abide by the following policies:
• The organizer has power to ask any member to leave if they feel the member and their dogs are not a good fit for the group.
• Members must keep their dogs under control at all times. It is the sole responsibility of the member to supervise their dogs when attending events.
• All dogs must be current on their core vaccinations as determined by their veterinarian.
• Puppies must be at least 16 weeks of age to attend and must have completed their puppy vaccination series to attend.
• All dogs must be in good health. If you dog is ill, harboring parasites or other infectious diseases they may not attend events.
• Unspayed females, when in heat, may not attend events. Entire male dogs will be accepted at the discretion of the organizer.
• You must clean up after your dog’s so that we will continue to be welcome places our meetups our held.
• The group will not knowingly accept uncontrollable dogs into events. If a dog is identified to be aggressive the owner handler will be warned and asked to control their dogs.
If an aggressive incident occurs that results in injury the owner/handler will be asked to leave and will not be eligible to attend any future Events.
The owner/handler agrees to be solely responsible for ANY AND ALL costs incurred by any person or dog which may be the victim of their dogs aggressive attack.
• If you are unable to attend an event that you have RSVP’d “yes” to you must update your RSVP to “NO” as soon as possible and no later than 1 hour before the scheduled event. Failure to update your RSVP or contact the host may result in loss of membership.
• Meetup's terms of service
Organizer, North End Hikes and Walks With Dogs
By joining North End Hikes and Walks with Dogs you certify that you have read and agree with our terms of membership agreement in accordance with the electronic signatures in commerce act.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Dog Walking Etiquette - Dos and Don'ts||May 25, 2013 4:33 PM||Kathy L.|
|Snohomish Hiking Guide||May 6, 2013 7:43 PM||Kathy L.|
|Terms of Membership Agreement||January 8, 2015 9:55 AM||Kathy L.|
|Dog First Aid Kit||August 29, 2012 2:55 PM||Kathy L.|
|Bear Safety Tips||May 22, 2012 8:12 AM||Kathy L.|
|Ten Essentials||October 7, 2011 6:58 PM||Kathy L.|
|Hiking with Dogs||October 27, 2011 6:20 AM||Kathy L.|
|About North End Hikes and Walks with Dogs||October 6, 2011 3:38 PM||Kathy L.|