Want to join the NSSC Event Team? We always welcome enthusiastic new hosts!
Please join Kim & Paul for an afternoon Orientation Meetup to be a NSSC Host.
What you can expect at the meeting:
• a nice cup of tea with a holiday biscuit (Kim's treat)
• a short online tour of the North Shore Social Club Meetup Site
• instructions on how post your events and how to help Kim monitor the site
• suggestions for fun titles, themes, photos, and event descriptions
• tips (and expectations) for you in your role as an event host
• guidelines for posting photos of our members after they have attended an event
• General safety guidelines
Note: Existing hosts are welcome to attend if they would like a refresher.
Here are some ideas for Events to host in the New Year:
• Sunday Brunches
• Movie Nights (always popular leading up to the Oscars)
• Book Club Discussions/Philosopher's Cafe
• Museum and Art Gallery Crawls
• Parades and other Cultural Events
• Dinners out on the North Shore
• Bike Rides and other Activi
• Walks, both rural and urban
• 'Family Field Trips' (off the North Shore)
• Pub Nights/Card Games
• Potluck Dinners/Picnics
• And, you get the idea - Etc. etc. etc. :)
So, come on - don't be shy - we would love to have you join the Team.