Wouldn't it be nice to cook just one big meal for the week? What if you could exchange that 1 dinner for 5?
With the Meatless Mondays Meal Exchange, just cooking that one big meal brings you a whole week's worth of vegan food variety!
Here's how it works:
1. Use a vegan recipe and shop for ingredients to make enough dinner for five large-size portions. You will also need five cheap re-useable containers. (Glad, etc.)
2. Print five copies of the recipe to bring with you. Put these in a paper grocery-size bag with five utensils for tasting.
3. Divide your dish into the containers and add them to your bag before you go.
4. Sample each other's meals Monday night and exchange!
5. You will leave the event with five delicious new meals for the week! PLEASE Keep RSVP's current as this event is limited to five attendees,leave a message with what you plan to bring, and feel free to share recipes or links in the comments. Stay inspired and Happy Cooking!
Here are a few links with vegan recipes I'd love to try soon:
Ever think about where our food comes from? Ever imagine animals might have their own life purposes, beyond our dinner plates? Care to be healthier and minimize your impact on the Earth? Welcome to the Northbay Vegan Dinner Club! We get together to share good conversation over vegan meals at various venues in the North San Francisco Bay area. Whether you are a long time vegan or vegetarian, or you just want to learn more or try something new, you've come to the right place. Please join us to meet new friends, explore new ways of thinking, caring and living, or just to enjoy the company of others over a good, healthy, cruelty-free meal.