Let's celebrate Independance Day with a new tradition of independence from cruelty! (and a couple days early) Everyone's welcome, so bring friends and family! And for those of you who know Hope, a long time local animal activist, we'll also celebrate her birthday!!!
I'll bring the tofu dogs, buns, charcoal and tinfoil to cover the barbeque grill.
If anyone has a barbecue that is fairly clean of meat residue, please sign up to bring it as a backup (and in case others are using the Cotati park barbeques).
Please bring your own plate cup and silverware to cut down on waste. If you have a frisbee, bring it along and we'll toss it around!
Here are some items people can sign up for, let me know what you're bringing and I'll update the list as we go along:
- Charcoal and tinfoil Wade
- Backup barbeques and more charcoal Karen
- Tofu dogs and buns Wade
- Veggie burgers and burger buns Sandy and Farrell
- Drinks (natural spritzers etc) Doris, Eileen, Christopher
- Juice Dinndayal
- Cooler & ice Hope
- Potato salad Hope, Dian
- Organic watermelon and organic veganaise Nan
- Bread Dmitriy
- Frisbee Hope
- Condiments (mustard, ketchup, pickle relish and veganaise) Andrew
- Prepared Fixings (washed lettuce, sliced tomatoes and onions) Cheryl & Gary
- Potato chips, corn chips (vegan dip?) Karen F
- Vegan deserts!! Andrew
- Cupcakes!! Susie
- Green salad Diana, Mark
- Greens and/or potatoes Angie
- Veggie skewers or vegan cheese & crackers Alicia
- Other dishes to share