Northbay Vegan Events Message Board General Discussions › Help! searching for a vegan dwelling to rent a room.

Help! searching for a vegan dwelling to rent a room.

A former member
Post #: 4
Hello everyone,

My name is Meriam Corcoran and I'm looking to rent a room from a vegan dwelling.
I've contacted the vegetarian groups in your area in hopes of receiving help in locating a place.

About me:
Born and raised in Michigan.
I am clean; no drugs, prescription drugs, smoking or alcohol.
I've been an ethical vegan for over 20 years and do 50% raw most times.
I like to exerciser for strength, mild yoga for balance and meditation, and I like to surround myself with positive friends for companionship of all ages, I am outgoing and respect peoples boundaries and space.
I'm a youthful 55 going on 30. I have a great attitude and make friends easily.

I co-founded VegMichigan.og in 1997 and I am still active in the social and educational areas of plant-based lifestyle, and at this time I am volunteering 100% of my time as vegan instructor in Hawaii and New Zealand for over 6 years.

I am semi-retired and I own my own business (Clutter Clear), plus I am an ESL online teacher part-time.
My talents and hobbies just to name a few are; artist, potter, seamstress, bookkeeper, handy-woman, computer assistant, gardener, cook/chef (specializing in gluten free and vegan dog food) writer, plus more.

I can provide references and you may visit my Facebook site under Meriam Meliha.

MY INTENTIONS:
I would like to work on my book and create friends in the surrounding towns and Santa Rosa.
I will be happy to exchange/barter for the lower rent fee, offering my services as a cook, gardening, computer assistance, errands and more for reasonable hours a month in exchange.

I thank you for taking the time to read my letter and if you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me.
If you cannot provide me a room, please pass the word around to your ethical vegan friends and see if they could.

If you have an interest in helping me locate a room contact me at veganmeriam @ yahoo.com or call me at (707) 812-3018

Thank you :-)
Meriam