addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northbay Vegan Events Message Board General Discussions › January VLS Potluck

January VLS Potluck

Karen F
user 13233118
Rohnert Park, CA
Hi Everyone,

I had to leave the potluck early so I did not get the list of participants that wanted to be emailed the recipes.  If you had not signed up for them previously or  have not been receiving the recipes and would like to, please send me your name and email address. You may email it to: wildwren1@yahoo.com

I will be getting the Dec and Jan recipes out this week.  If you brought a dish and have not yet emailed me the recipe, I would greatly appreciate it if you could do so.

Thank you,

Karen
Whitefire F.
user 10871933
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Karen,
If I can get a ride to the VLS tonight I will come, would appreciate recipes as I am cooking for a Vean and on the road to Vegan myself. Does one need to have attended to receive the recipes?