addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Coast Paddle Sports Message Board › Changes at the Chagrin Livery

Changes at the Chagrin Livery

Kathy
user 13818274
Chardon, OH
Post #: 27
This morning the web site says "Open Monday-Thursday by appoinment only with 24 hours notice. Open Friday-Sunday 9:00AM-6:00PM"

No mention of kayak launch fee for those who aren't renting.
No mention of Memorial Day.
Public boat ramp fee is $12 to the public.

No message on phone number given on web site except that the phone was set to "don't disturb" when I called before business hours.
Peggy C.
user 46414732
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 22
That is interesting Kathy. Is it operating from the old site?
Libby
Paddlerunner
Longboat Key, FL
Post #: 85
When I saw that last week, I just thought that the website hadn't been taken down - not that the livery was operating.
Kathy
user 13818274
Chardon, OH
Post #: 29
That is interesting Kathy. Is it operating from the old site?

The site has different information that what I saw up on there about a week ago. That's all I know.
Maybe someone would like to call the phone number on the web site during business hours and ask? It's 7:20am now or I would call while I was thinking of it. ;-)