addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Coast Paddle Sports Message Board › Chagrin paddle today

Chagrin paddle today

Jim
user 11043780
Wickliffe, OH
Post #: 1
If the Chagrin gets to down to 8-9 feet by early afternoon, I want to do the middle, Polo Fields to Hidden Valley. Anyone interested? I did downtown Gates Mills to Hidden Valley at 6 feet last week, and it wasn't challenging, probably class 2 tops.
Peggy C.
user 46414732
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 30
Jim I just saw this. Not that is mattered, I couldn't go today, but would like to do one of these portions with you another time. I have only done the Chagrin down by the lake.
Jim
user 11043780
Wickliffe, OH
Post #: 2
Cool, that sounds good. I should have sent an email thru the mailing list I guess. But Joe and I ran this at 7+ feet, and it was a good challenge.