addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Group Photography Swap Meet(up) - We Need Your Input Here

Group Photography Swap Meet(up) - We Need Your Input Here

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,238
We are putting together an evening for our group members where anyone who would be interested
in buying or selling their used/unused cameras, photography equipment, photography books, etc.,
could do so in a nice friendly group setting.

What we need to know before setting this up is what evening of the week works best for you for
this event and would you be interested in attending if we schedule it. Also, any ideas you might have
to make this event even better.

It would most likely be a three hour event (say 6-9PM).

If you are interested, please leave your message IN THIS THREAD. We will try to set up the event
based on your responses so leave any questions or suggestions HERE. The event will most likely be
held within the next 3 weeks.

Thanks in advance for your input.
- Dan

PS: We are doing this with the San Diego Photography Meetup Group as well so this may very well be
a joint effort in a San Diego location rather than North County.
Stacy W.
user 10104908
San Diego, CA
Post #: 7
I am interested. I think it would be good for people to be able to list somewhere (here or another web site) what they would be bringing, and what they would like to get. My free nights vary each week.
michael w
user 3812328
San Diego, CA
Post #: 44
sounds great to me.... anyplace people can bring their stuff and display it on a table or something... my schedule varies but weekends are usually best
Paolo
user 9290311
Chula Vista, CA
Post #: 1
I am interested. I think it would be good for people to be able to list somewhere (here or another web site) what they would be bringing, and what they would like to get. My free nights vary each week.

great idea ! Paolo
Joe L.
user 8054312
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 1
Is it going to be in North County?
Raland
user 10833488
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
Sounds fun. One person's trash can be another person's treasure! I'm sure that there are things in my collection of photo stuff that I don't use, but might be beneficial to someone else. I'm sure that's probably a similar situation with several people.
Roy A.
rang
San Diego, CA
Post #: 64
Oh yeah!
A former member
Post #: 36
count me in. I have a lot of stuff that I would like to sell.
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds like a great idea! My work days vary, as well, so I'll just have to hope the day works for me.
Jon C.
user 9355008
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 4
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday are usually bad for me. I can be somewhat flexible on the other days.