Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Group Member Ray Sarwinski - Rest In Peace

Group Member Ray Sarwinski - Rest In Peace

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA

I received this message via one of our assistant organizers Herb Knufken yesterday.

Ray Sarwinski was a member of our photo groups for the last 6 years and attended group events
whenever he could, often on his motorized scooter which he used due to health difficulties.
Ray will be missed.

Dear Friends of Ray,

I found your names on a list left by Ray Sarwinski.
It is with great sadness that I share the news with you that Ray died on Wednesday, March 23.
Ray’s health had been declining for the last year, and the last two months were tough.
We are planning a memorial service now, and a celebration of his life will be held at the end of April.
We would love to have you participate.

Please let me know if you would like to be on the email list for further Ray news.
If you like, I will forward you past emails that will fill in some of the background.

Sincerely,

Marilyn Hauck
friend and former neighbor

mahauck@san.rr.com

858-455-0491[/url]

Walter Otto K.
Amoxtli
San Diego, CA
Post #: 322
Very sad news to learn of Ray's passing. He was a good friend and we had fun times together. Ray was an intelligent and generous man with a great sense of humor, and he was a talented photographer too. He will be missed.