addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Spring has Sprung and it's time to...

Spring has Sprung and it's time to...

A former member
…make some more pictures!

And when you're not doing that, how about a class or two to sharpen your skills and set out on an adventure, behind the camera, that you might have not have otherwise. The Digital Photo Academy has a full line up of new classes and, in some cities, FREE events that could compliment your Meet Up schedule. I invite you to have a look at the Meet Up Events Calendar to find out what's cookin'.

Here is an example of what you can expect to find:

>>>PLUS: Twitter & Facebook Contests & Prizes - More details at the bottom of this message.

THIS MONTH, DPA INSTRUCTOR, WILLIAM MORTON WILL BE BRINGING THE GROUP TO LITTLE ITALY ON SATURDAY, APRIL 16TH: 10AM - 1PM

Rendezvous point at 10am, just beneath the big white entrance sign that reads LITTLE ITALY in blue lettering, on the cross streets of India and Date, entranceway to the 6 or 7 blocks that comprise this scenic community.

The variety of photo themes include flowers, restaurant facades, statues, tile murals, environmental portraiture, painted fences and much more.

To enhance creativity, William will have a couple of Lensbaby Lenses to loan out and enable manipulation of the point of focus, rendering an impressionistic sensibility, from whimsical, to gothic, to surreal.

Click here­ to view a 3 minute, musical slide show of powerful Lensbaby images.

The cost of this 3 hour class is $50.00. For more information or to register by phone, please call our student liaison at 877.372.2231, toll free. Or to register on line, click here­, click on San Diego and scroll down to the April 16th listing on the page.

I almost forgot to mention this, but, I figured you might wanna know.

The DPA is running a couple of promotions right now on Twitter and our Facebook Fan Page. There are some pretty cool prizes up for grabs, so pop by and have a look.
­"Like My Photo Contest"