addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Looking for a Panoramic Tripod Head

Looking for a Panoramic Tripod Head

Jon C.
user 9355008
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 5
I thought I saw one of these a the group's swap meet the other week. Does anyone have one for sale?
Trevor W.
trevor
San Diego, CA
Post #: 19
Yeah, there was one at the swap meet - I think it was someone from the regular San Diego Photo group though. I bought a flash from him but I can't remember his name right now.
Roy A.
rang
San Diego, CA
Post #: 86
Jon,

I know bogen makes a base (in these field...it's actually relatively inexpensive or at least it was a few years back) that you can mount (3/8") between your head and the top of your legs.

It works pretty good for horizontal panos. I used one in Yosemite/Grand Canyon with good results. However for vertical panos...not advised with out additional Manfrotto accessories or their full on Pano head.

And if you just have something light (Canon/Nikon, Oly) like a high end P#S there is a simple plastic click stop base with a bubble level that is sold even at Ritz (UTC) comes along with software to use it with or you could just use stiching ability in other grapics programs.

-rang