addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › 3rd shooter needed for two weddings

3rd shooter needed for two weddings

Roy A.
rang
San Diego, CA
Post #: 71
Due to unforseen circumstances I am looking for a third shooter for two weddings.
It will be relatively easy work as weddings go. Sniping peripheral/candid shots.
There will be no compensation in these two cases.

Ideally you would have longish zooms (70-200 / 70-300) and optionally a TC (teleconverter 1.4 X-1.5X).
And if you have an off camera flash that would be an advantage indoors at the receptions.

If you don't call me anyway; there is an outside chance you could use the grooms (a photographer) rig (40D gripped, 580EXII, 17-40L/24-105L/100-400L). That would have to be worked out between you and the groom. Or optionally the same flash/glass of mine if you have your own Canon DSLR (pending discussions with me).

This would be a good chance to practice and learn if you have not shot weddings.

Both weddings will be outdoors with plenty of light. So fast glass is not necessarily a necessity but of course if you have it; it gets you options in shooting parameters during parts of the receptions

The dates are:

Friday, May 20th 2011
Saturday, June 11th 2011

I need to find someone very soon for the Friday, May 20th wedding as information needs to be delivered to the Marine Corp for access to the Admiral Kidd club (location of the reception).

If you are interested please call me ASAP at 858-736-9558. Leave contact information for yourself if I don't answer.

Thanks,

-rang