Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Muscular Dystrophy Kick for a Cure is looking for photographers ***UPDATED**

Muscular Dystrophy Kick for a Cure is looking for photographers ***UPDATED**

Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 501
Hi everyone,

It is that time of the year again Muscular Dystrophy Kick for a Cure is looking for photographers to photograph the soccer tournaments. The dates are June 18 and 19th and the 19th is Father's Day and they will have a dunk tank, so the kids can dunk their dads :-).

Photographers are needed for both days. Each photographer will be assigned to an area. It is the same routine as the MS Walks. It is volunteering your time, sending photos in on cd/dvd. No copyright marks on the photos that you send them, but you can post them to your website so the participants can buy the photos if the want to.

If you have any questions let me know. I am waiting on the exact time and location, so I will post it as soon as I know.

Thanks and Happy Shooting,

Sam
Jami R.
JamiRick
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 5
Sam,

Thanks for posting this event, please let me know the time and location, hopefully with school almost over, I will be able to join in.

Jami
Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 504
Update:

Here is the Address and times:
The address is 13500 Camino del Sur, San Diego, Ca 92128 (Westview High School).

Currently we have Saturday June 18, 9am til 5pm, and Sunday June 19, 9am til 3pmā€¦but this can change!

She said that she can offer ad space in their program for the photogs and I am checking on the size of the ad space so I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Sam