addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Dear fellow photographers,

After nearly eight years with this group known as the "The Northern San Diego Photography Meetup Group", I decided a little change was necessary. We're now known as the "Northern San Diego Photography Collective".

If anyone would like to comment on the new name, whether that be negatively or positively, there will be a thread to leave your comments located in the message boards.

I hope everyone is getting out to do a little (or a lot) photography as Autumn unfolds. Feel free to post your images (ANY subject matter is welcome) in our photo galleries and remember, you can pick any gallery of images to add to.

Your comments are also welcome underneath the images, as most photographers love to get feedback.

Thanks for your support!

- Dan

Group Organizer
A former member
Post #: 181
OK Comrade, call it what you will, just don't call me late for dinner! biggrin
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,399
I've gotten responses from many Star Trek fans.

Guess I should watch that show more often.
wink
Boyd
BoydJ
San Diego, CA
Post #: 76
Any particular reason behind this? Are we being assimilated? It brings to mind a kibbutz. Are we going to share cameras, lenses and stock site proceeds?