Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Volunteer Photography Opportunity In Carlsbad This Saturday 9/15

Volunteer Photography Opportunity In Carlsbad This Saturday 9/15

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
I'm passing this along to our members as a favor for Alyssa Maher who is involved with this Cystic Fibrosis Foundation event. They are seeking one or more photographers interested in taking some photos for them at this charity fundraiser event. Though it's a non-paying opportunity, it may well lead to future paying work with this organization and they will fully credit you for your photo work. Details are provided below.

No need to contact me with questions as I won't have answers for you. Contact info for Alyssa is at the bottom and she can provide answers.

- Dan
Date & Time: Saturday, September 15th, 6pm-8:30pm
Location: Park Hyatt Aviara, Carlsbad (7100 Aviara Resort, Carlsbad 92011)
Compensation: We can not offer compensation for this event, but have future compensated opportunities for other events.
Photo credit for all images used: Absolutely! We would like to request photographers to bring a cable or jump drive to the event to upload photos on site.
We will have water & light snacks available for volunteers.
What: The Thirteenth Annual Breath of Life Gala - Well Healed is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s most elegant and anticipated event of the year. This formal affair celebrates the heroes in our community who are working to provide a hopeful future for those living with cystic fibrosis (CF). It also recognizes the many individuals and their families that struggle daily with this progressively degenerative disease.
Job Details: We are seeking a photographer who can photograph all guests as they enter the event at the step and repeat (lighting will be set up) as well as the award ceremony which is first in the event program. If multiple photographers are interested we would love to have a few photographers circulating the event snapping candid photos.

Who to contact: Alyssa Maher, 858-452-2873[/url], amaher@cff.org
Please let her know you are from our photo collective group.

Joanie H.
JoanieHunt
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 923
Great opportunity, Dan! I'd love to do it. Many of my former patients were suffering from CF. But I don't think I'll be back in time though. :(

Keep 'em comin'!

Also, let's catch up and talk some music shooting once I've officially arrived.
A former member
Post #: 1
Dan,
I would be happy to participate/volunteer though this weekend is booked already. Feel free to give them my contact information should they need photography work at a different date.
Thanks/Viktor
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,590
As of yesterday, they received offers from 25 of our group members regarding this event.

If you are interested in being on their contact list for future events, contact Alyssa Maher.