Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Photographers needed for 11/3 and 11/10

Photographers needed for 11/3 and 11/10

Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 585
Hi fellow photogs,

I am in need of a couple of photographers next month.

On 11/3 CERT http://www.samwagstaf...­ is having their graduation/ final drill from 8am-noon. It is at the west end of the San Diego airport 2480 Kincaid Road, San Diego, CA.

On 11/10 is the American Lung Walk. It is at the Embarcadero South and goes through Sea Port Village and turns around at the Midway Aircraft Carrier and goes back to Embarcadero South. Start about 7am and finish before noon. The whole event was over by 11am last year. They will usually have assigned parking for the photographers :)

Both are for non-profits, both are volunteer time. You will maintain ownership of your pictures, but will send them a copy of them on DVD. Send in your best photos and you don't have do to a lot of editing on them. I personally do very little, when I put them on DVD, but I do more, when I put them on to my own website to sell the photos.

If you are interested, let me know.

Happy Shooting,

Sam W.