Greeting Photoshop Elements Enthusiast,
GREAT NEWS! Collin College - Continuing Education Division has created a new Advance Photoshop Elements class that I will be teaching right after Thanksgiving. Here is a brief outline of what we will be teaching in this class...
This course is a continuation of Photoshop Elements for Digital Photographers. During this course students will learn...
- How to use Layering techniques like Layer Blending Modes and Layer Mask.
- How to use the Liquify Tool and Layer Filters.
- Advance Portrait Editing techniques for Skin Softening, Scar Removal, and Eye Enhancements.
- How to remove distracting or unwanted backgrounds and replacement with another background.
- How to manipulate images into Panoramic and High Dynamic Range (HDR) effects by using the PhotoMerge routines.
- We will also demonstrate all the procedures and techniques used to build and create Scrapbook pages and Album pages.
Here is all of the detail course data for registering...
Course Title: Advanced PhotoShop Elements for Digital Photographers - PC
CRN #: 73932
(<--- This is very important.)
Dates: November 29th through December 15th.
Days: Tuesday and Thursday mornings
Times: 9:00am until noon
Classes: 6 sessions
Courtyard Center Campus (South Plano) (<--- College Web Site Link)
4800 Preston Park Boulevard, Plano, TX, 75093 (<----Google Map Link)
Room: CYC - 204
Here is a link where you can register online:
However, I highly recommend that you register by phone
Hope to see you in class!