addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NORTHWEST NATURE Hikes in the North Cascades & Olympics Message Board › Interested in joining me for Photo Wildlife + a Elk Bugling Tour on 9/18 (Su

Interested in joining me for Photo Wildlife + a Elk Bugling Tour on 9/18 (Sunday) + carpool from Issaquah TC?

This message board is read-only.

user 18259551
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 6

* This is self-guided event. *

Would you be interested in joining me for a Elk Bugling Tour on 9/18 (Sunday)?
NWTREK Elk Bugling Tour

The windows on the tram will be removed if weather is good to allow people take pictures w/o using tripod.

If you are interested, you need to register on their web site. Registration

It's $40 instead of $60 when I registered on 9/6. No refund is available.
The Elk Tour price includes full admission into the park for the day. You would be able to take a regular tram tour to see different kinds of wildlife as part of that experience.

Please email me directly ONLY if you would like to carpool together from Issaquah TC, and can be flexible with your time after Elk tour to take more photos there. There are some trails to walk around in the zoo as well.
Issaquah TC

Please use the 'send email' on my Meetup Profile to email me directly. Hope to see you on 9/18!

There is no need to reply or RSVP if you are not interested in this tour or carpool. Thank you for reading this message.

- Teresa