Dude, that's awesome! Congratulations.
-------- Original message --------
From: Arjun S Bharadwaj <[address removed]>
Date:[masked] 11:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [address removed]
Subject: [physicsnorthyork] Physics App
We've created an educational app called Physics Tutor - Full for people who are new to Physics. This app also helps advanced users to do the calculations faster. The app has the following features:
1. Equations Calculator for over 170 equations covering over 20+ topics in Physics.
2. 160+ Definitions covering all the topics.
3. Descriptions for all the Units and Lessons.
4. Wiki pages for all the Units and Lessons inside the app.
5. Equations List for all the formulae.
6. Clipboard support for all the Equations and Results.
7. Optimisation for Tablets.
8. Graphing tool to plot graphs of all the equations.
The latest version (Einstein) has included Dynamic Graphs that aids one to learn Physics Concepts. These graphs are generated by the student's input and are not static. The student can clearly see how a Physical Quantity varies with other Physical Quantity in real time.
Below is a link to the video of the App:
Below are some of the screenshots of the app:
Please try this app and provide your feedback on the same. Hope this app helps more people to get interested in Physics!
Arjun S Bharadwaj
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Arjun S Bharadwaj ([address removed]) from North York Physics Group.
To learn more about Arjun S Bharadwaj, visit his/her member profile
To report this message or block the sender, please click here
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]