addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NoSQL Netherlands Message Board › Dugout! at J-Fall

Dugout! at J-Fall

Wilfred S.
wilfredspringer
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 4

Last meeting I mentioned that we will have a booth at an open community event at J-Fall 2010. The open community event has meanwhile been renamed into "Dugout!".

As I said, I am looking for volunteers to do some booth duties during the day. It just means talking to people about the kind of things we are doing during our meetups. There will be material to pass out, and we might consider creating a slideshow that gives an impression of the kind of topics that we address. (We might even throw in a little demo that clearly shows why NoSQL is of any relevance.)

So, if you feel you can skip a session or if you would be able to perform some booth duties during the breaks, please let me know.